10 Pros and Cons of Me






* I tend to demand things, not ask: it's very impolite and quite arrogant / It's also very effective and I usually get my will across.

* I am an extrovert: culturally in my home country this is quite unacceptable behavior, it's not OK to be too loud or too open about differing opinions; it all can be embarrassing for family and friends / I make friends easily because I am very open-minded and willing to try new things, which all leads to not being judgmental.

* I am emotional: culturally (again) quite strange, sometimes I am unable to control myself, especially negative feelings can take over my entire body (head ache, heart attack etc.) / I come across as genuine, honest and caring person, so people find it easy to trust me, which is the base of any friendship.

* I value free time/freedom of choice over money: there’s no risk of me ever becoming rich / I am happier when I spend more time with my friends and family and am able to do things that I want rather than if all my time was spent at work. 


* I don’t take anything personally: you are free to insult me and to doubt my abilities to the end of the world / My life is a shitload easier because I don’t waste time or effort on worrying what other people think of me.

* I am shallow: I put a lot of stock on the way I look, which causes extra stress if I am not, for example, slim enough (in my opinion) / I look awesome... most of the time :D And when I look good I feel good.

* I am family-minded: I need to be close to my family and see them often, not just the "core family" but cousins and aunts as well, which is why I moved back to the cold and dark latitudes, where climate is not my friend / I have the strongest bedrock on which to build my life and a place to go back to if things go South, which is something that most people can only dream of.


* Nationality: although we think that Finland has a pure reputation my nationality has caused problems on the way; Finns are often put into the same box with Eastern Europeans and denied things because of it; I am automatically thought to be quiet, boring and an aggressive alcoholic / It’s always great to show people how wrong they are about me, and I also enjoy showing people a more positive side of Finland abroad. 

* I am active: I find it difficult to cope when there’s nothing in my calendar for weeks to come and the weather forces me to stay indoors for days / I am always ready to try new things and travel and experience life at its fullest.

* I am a dream achiever: when I dream I dream big and I go for those dreams / What to do when you have achieved all the things you dreamed of?


- 

Kommentit

  1. Mielenkiintoinen postausidea! Ihmettelin alkuun, että onpas hassu otsikko mutta kuten tekstissä tulikin selville, mikää puoli meissä ei ole koskaan vain huono tai hyvä... Opin myös jotain uutta sinusta :)

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Exit Room Experience in Tallinn

Finally Summer!

Pirita Promenaad and Beach