Finally Summer!





What a transformation the sunshine and the suddenly appeared greenery all around has brought with it to my mental and physical well-being; I feel like I’ve emerged from the thickest, grayest fog! For a change I can see what’s around me and I can hear everything around me, the cars rolling by, the birds singing, everything. After months and months I am again able to walk straight, instead of in a huddle to keep as many particles of my body as well hidden from the atrocious coldness as I possibly can. And because the weather is not a life-threatening challenge anymore I have started exercising again: so much so that instead of going for long, energetic walks I have actually started to run. And oh lord how great it feels!




Tallinn looks amazing after the depressing winter months. Everything everywhere is so green and just simply looks alive! That’s the drastic difference between summer and winter on these altitudes: winter equals death all around whereas summer is screaming the word “LIFE!” at you everywhere. And I echo that 100%, it’s been a long time since I felt this alive! I wish summer would never end... 


Kommentit

  1. Thanks for sharing this one of a kind blog with us and I really impressed by the way you present it in front of the audience and I hope there are some more interesting blogs to come in the coming times so please do share with us more and more.
    New Fashion Trends

    VastaaPoista
  2. After reading your post I can say one thing for sure that you have skills and ability to make an ordinary blog into an interesting one by your writing skills which you don't see these days in a blog. So thank you for taking the time and sharing this blog with us and please do share more.
    Fashion Design Techniques

    VastaaPoista

Lähetä kommentti

Tämän blogin suosituimmat tekstit

Challenge Accepted !

How Do I Cherish the Moment